Monday, August 01, 2005

Yippy Skippy...

I've got a new toy. It's a great day for it too. I feel like garbage physically. Some kind of bug bit me I suppose. But on to the sweet stuff. I got myself a new camera. It's a Nikkon and its ab-fab, baby! How do you take a picture of your new camera??? Here's my lame attempt:


Okay! So it's a picture of the box, but you get the idea. It's small, really, really small. I can take it anywhere with me. And that's the plan. Here are a couple of pictures that I took tonight while I was reading the manual. Just the girls and the dog. Parker? Where was he? Probably doing one or both of the things he loves best... watching t.v. and/or eating.






Lilli is a hambone, isn't she? I really like the picture of Katelyn too. It really is typical of her.

It's late and I'm off to bed. More tomorrow. Wait till you see the pictures of my desk!! Yikes!

1 comment:

Pammi said...

Nice Camera, great looking kids to. What type of classes are you talking about? Is this homeschooling or stamping stuff. Can't wait to see all the pictures that you will be taking.