Saturday, February 11, 2006

Where Have I Been?

That's a really good question. Truth be told, busy in the day to day grind of life. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

I have decided to step up my Stampin' Up! business. This too is a good thing. Unfortunately, blogging has suffered slightly. I'm feeling busy with classes and projects. Hanging with good people, enjoying it and making some money. Ah....

The kids are all doing well. Growing up. Being independent. This is a weird thing. I'm still adjusting to the changes. I think they'd like me to hurry up and get with the program!

Here are a few favorite things at the moment:

1. My crockpot. Did you know you could cook a meal in a crockpot every single night of the week! Fabulous! The less time in the kitchen for me, the better.

2. Scrap 2 It. My favorite local scrapbook store. Great things to look at, great people.

3. Soduku Puzzles. I'm addicted. Try it... you'll like it....

4. My new haircut. The stylist cut it with a razor and I love it. Nothing like a good razor cut.

5. Donna Downey's year long scrapbooking class at bigpicturescrapbooking.com. Worth every penny and heaps of fun projects. Hard to keep up with the weekly assignments, but I do my best.

That's about it for now. Hope your favorites list is long.

1 comment:

Pammi said...

I know where you have been. Hope you have a great success with the new aspect of your business. And may God Bless you 10 times my friend.